How do I report an abandoned car?

If the vehicle is within city limits, report the abandoned vehicle to the City of Gig Harbor Police Department at 253-851-2236. If the vehicle is on Highway 16, contact the Washington State Patrol or Pierce County Sheriff.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime?
2. How can I make a complaint against a Gig Harbor Police Department employee?
3. How do I report an abandoned car?
4. Who can I call to report graffiti and get it removed?
5. What can be done about illegally parked vehicles?
6. How do I report an animal problem or concern?