- City Documents
The Gig Harbor Municipal Code (GHMC) is the collection of laws passed as ordinances by the Gig Harbor City Council.
Records of city meetings from 2021 - present are found in the city's Agenda Center. This includes meetings of the Gig Harbor City Council and the city's various advisory boards. These records include agendas, packets, minutes, and recordings. Older meeting records are available online in the city's online meeting record archive //box.com .
Plans, Standards, and Manuals
- Gig Harbor Comprehensive Plan
- Public Works Standards (Adopted 2018)
- Six-Year Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) 2024-2029 (PDF)
- Parks, Recreation, and Open Space Plan (Adopted 2022)(PDF)
- Climate Action Plan (Adopted 2023) (PDF)
- Urban Forestry Management Plan (Adopted 2023)(PDF)
- Stormwater Comprehensive Plan (Updated 2018)(PDF)
- Stormwater Management and Site Development Manual (Adopted 2023)(PDF)
- Wastewater Comprehensive Plan (Updated 2018)(PDF)
- Comprehensive Water System Plan Update (Adopted 2018) *Currently under review by WA State Dept. of Health (PDF)
- Shoreline Master Program (Adopted 2021)(PDF)
The city's Archive Center contains a searchable record of historical city documents, including:
- Interlocal Agreements
- Historic Plans, Standards, and Records https://cityofgigharborwa.nextrequest.com/
Requests for public records not found on the city's website may be submitted using the city's public records request portal.