combined baseball | soccer field with bleachers (no reservations)
covered picnic area with tables
World War II Veterans Memorial Monument
Located at 3580 50th Street Court, this 5.57 acre neighborhood park provides a variety of active recreation facilities and open spaces. The park was named in honor of Kenneth Leo Marvin, a local resident who joined the Marine Corps in 1939 and fought in World War II. A monument honoring community members who lost their lives in World War II in service to our country was relocated to the site from Harbor Ridge Middle School during park construction.